Zoning Application

Applicant’s wishing to build in Union Township must contact

Licking County Health Department for Water & Sewer Permits prior to application for a  Township Zoning permit.

 (http://www.lickingcohealth.org/)   740-349-6535

The attached application form list all information and documentation needed to for permit approval.

Zoning Applications will not be excepted unless fully completed.

Zoning Permits are issued by Appointment Only. 



Contact Paula Greene – Zoning Administrator

Zoning Office located at:

1380 Beaver Run Road

Hebron, Ohio 43025



Paula G,
Aug 1, 2017, 11:14 AM